Electric Utilities are the central nervous system of our community’s infrastructure and the Consulting Engineers and Field Surveyors at Cannon & Cannon deploy a full suite of smart solutions to keep the power moving.
Our services range from large projects including Transmission & Distribution Design, System Planning & Evaluation, Roadway/Site Lighting and DOT Utility Coordination to site-specific solutions including Marina Electrical/Lighting Design and Backup Generation.
In addition, Cannon & Cannon is equipped to complete Construction Administration Services on any electric utility project we manage.
Cannon & Cannon actively serves electric utility clients in communities large and small across East, West and Middle Tennessee as well as Western and Southern Kentucky.
We are proud to provide cooperatives and public utility agencies with efficient energy solutions including AMR Feasibility Studies & Implementation and are proficient in the design of Remote SCADA Systems.
If you’d like to learn more about our history of electric utility projects, please reach out to Seth Fischer today. You can contact him directly simply by clicking on his picture to the right.
Let Tim and his team of imaginative thinkers at Cannon & Cannon help you keep the power moving.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Transmission Design & Planning
- Distribution Design & Planning
- System Planning & Evaluation
- DOT Utility Coordination
- Communication Make Ready Engineering
- Structure Inspections/Inventory
- Roadway & Site Lighting
- Spill Prevention Containment & Control
- Labor & Material Contracts/Specifications
- AMR Feasibility/Implementation
- Backup Generation
- SCADA Design
- Marina Electrical & Lighting Design
- Construction Administration
- Pole Attachment Inventories
- Pole Staking
- Structure Analysis/Evaluation